The Ultimate Personal Brand Machine
Toolkits and Materials
#1 The Self-analysis Assessment Workbook
I am Van who’s been creating content at instavanory.com since May 2020 to help beginners to build their personal brand from scratch.
Most of my works and experiments revolve around one core question: “How can we present ourselves better in the digital world?”. I am looking for ideas, different tactics and strategies to execute this interesting subject.
I invite you to join this journey by testing the Self-analysis Assessment Workbook, the 1st edition, and how it’ll benefit you personally and professionally.
Complete this Self-analysis Assessment Workbook if you want to:
- Know your personality type
- Know your learning style
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Know what makes you different (UVP)
- Know your life passions
- Be able to craft an elevator pitch
- Know your life priorities
- Know your core values
Get The Self-Analysis Assessment Workbook!
Send download link to:
How to Use the Workbook
Step 1: Download Self-analysis Assessment Workbook, 1st edition
- Enter your email above to get a PDF file sent to your mail inbox.
- In case you want to redownload, clear your computer cookies, and refresh this page.
Step 2: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download here:
- The page will automatically grant you to software version which is compatible with your current device.
Step 3: Fill in a PDF form using Adobe Reader
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your laptop/device.
- Open the Workbook file (.pdf)
- To type on the form, choose View > Tools > Fill & Sign > Open
- Or find the Tools Icon on the right bar
Step 3: Save and submit your work
- After you finish typing and editing, save the file.
- Send the file via email@example.com